letter 2

By Vnxone
Dear Mr. Terry:
I venture to sent this letter to you concerning about the new job which you posted in the announcement on July 1, 1990. My name is My Ngoc. I was born in Sanfancisco. I am Chinese American.
I think that my qualification and my experience will meet your needs. Actually, my current job is good. The company grant me a promotion because they have learned that I've always tried my best in all my assignments. I'm strongly interested in this job and I'm very delighted if you would save a few minute to consider my application. I have worked for the Topp clothing company sine 1979. I have had an experience as an Assistant to Manager since 1982. I graduated from High School in 1979. During the school time, I always got a good grades at math, physics and chemistry and I got a Degree from Manoa polytechnic Institute. Then, I graduated from the university of Hawaii major in industrail and labor relations in 1984.
Feel free contact me if you want to get further information.
I'm willing to give you a reference from my curent supervisor if you required.Sincerely Yours.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?